Tuesday 20 September 2016

Summer 2016 - a look back

Tomorrow marks the end of the summer. Fortunately, we still have the pictures. The ones below were sent over to me via email or Facebook in the last month or so and show a variety of Mini based cars on events and shows. I can't remember where all of them came from, so if you feel you need to be credited, just let me know.

A very nice looking Stewart & Ardern MiniSprint, built in 2004. It's for sale, too, and I have a close up of the flyer under its wiper. Drop me a line when interested
Picture courtesy Phil Wells

Same event (Tewkesbury Classic Car show), different car - Bob Hart's lovely Mini Beach Car
Picture courtesy Phil Wells

Estate version of the Foers Nomad. These cars have a reputation to last forever
Picture source unknown

And another… Judging by its grille, this one appears to be in a kind of identity crisis!
Picture source unknown

Dutch registered Midas Gold was seen at the Zinkhutter Hof in Germany. I do not know it
Picture courtesy Hubertus Hansmann

We all know this one, don't we? The ex-George Harrison Radford Mini DeVille at Windsor Castle
Picture source unknown
Certainly different, but I'm not sure if I would dare to drive this Scamp Mk2 on the motor way!
Picture source unknown

The Wildgoose Super VEB, which starred in Maximum Mini 2, seen here at the Goodwood Revival
Picture source unknown

Elsewhere at Goodwood, the restored Broadspeed GTS was reunited with John Fitzpatrick
Picture courtesy John Fitzpatrick


No comments:

Post a Comment