Tuesday 5 September 2017

Wanted: Sprinzel Rallye Two seat

I have been looking for what I believe to be the right seats for my project car for some time now: Sprinzel Rallye Two seats, made by Fibrepair Ltd. of London and sometimes also sold as the Speedwell Rally Seat. I found one, but need another. There should be more of them around as many were made and sold in the 1960s, but I haven't come across another as yet. Perhaps you know of something? Do not hesitate to contact me.

UPDATE 15 September 2017: beautiful second seat now found. Thank you for the help!

That's one. The Sprinzel Rallye Two seat that I have needs work. But I also need another!
Picture Jeroen Booij

That's a brochure showing all the ins and outs. Do you have a spare one?
Picture courtesy Mk1 Performance Conversions

1 comment:

  1. Jeroen
    I might have a lead on a pair of these, I'll keep you posted...
    Simon

    ReplyDelete