Thursday 13 April 2017

Mini Marcos at Mugello 1966

Lasse Kärkkäinen of Finland made me aware of a nice little bit of film footage. He wrote: "Hi,
I am not sure if you have found this already, but the Mini Marcos Mk I driven by Billy Dulles in the Mugello 1966 race, can be seen in live footage in this video. Check out from 1:55 and also the last car at the end of the film. There's a second part to the film, which I have not yet watched. Hopefully there will be footage from the another Marcos in that race, driven by Roy Johnson and Guy Edwards (this one-JB). Yours, Lasse." I hadn't seen this yet. Thanks for sharing Lasse!

Meawhile, I have come across several bits of film footage with my own project car at its prime, filmed in July 1966 at Le Mans. It's the plan to put all these together to form a slightly longer film. So if you happen to find something, somewhere, do let me know.


Video courtesy Youtube / Roydpg


No comments:

Post a Comment