Tuesday 22 December 2020

Best wishes from Maximum Mini

2020 Has been a most unusual, chaotic and strange year almost everywhere. Here, too. I wish all of my readers and other Maximum Mini enthusiasts a happy Christmas and the best wishes for 2021. Thank you for your support and please don't forget to vote for the 'Best Find of 2020' here.

The one-off CJC Bison by Colin James Cooper of Leicestershire who spent 8,000 man hours creating it
Original picture Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd., imaging Jeroen Booij

1 comment:

  1. I think that looks really nice. I think the lit tree on top makes it festive.

    I wonder if anyone has ever created a similar vehicle using the newer Mini Cooper? It would be interesting how it would look compared to the one above. Obviously it would be bigger since the newer Mini Cooper is bigger.

    ReplyDelete