Monday 3 July 2017

Maximum Mini is back in print

So many people have asked me if a reprint of Maximum Mini was on the roll, but so far I all had to disappoint them. But the good news is that I can now tell you it's there! Eight years after being published the reprint has now arrived. It's a soft cover with matt paper used inside and also smaller in size. Dimensions now are 225 x 225 mm rather then 256 x 256 mm of the earlier books. Why? Other then Maximum Mini 2 and Maximum Mini 3 it's not my own publication - like the original Maximum Mini book of 2009 Veloce Publishing is behind this one, too. I must say was rather skeptical about it when they told me the news of a softcover reprint, but now that it's here I do quite like it. If you are not prepared to pay hundreds of pounds/dollars/euros for the original Maximum Mini but would like to read it, this is the book for you. It certainly is cheap. If you do want to complete your collection and want to fit them in with the other volumes and are prepared to pay more, contact me. I may just have one or two of the very last hardcover books left...

Maximum Mini reprint is a softback with matt paper inside and is smaller in size
Picture Jeroen Booij

It doesn't fit in with the other volumes of Maximum Mini, but all the info is there
Picture Jeroen Booij

The 2nd printing comes from Veloce and is part of their Classic Reprint Series 
Picture Jeroen Booij


No comments:

Post a Comment