Monday 6 January 2020

Happy 2020 from Maximum Mini

I wish you all of the best for the New Year! The Maximum Mini weblog is now in its 10th year and with almost 1100 articles online an ever-growing source on anything about Mini based cars. I hope to continue doing it in 2020... and beyond.
You chose 'Project X' as the Best Find of 2019 with over 54% of the votes, so congratulations to the car's owner who I'd love to get in touch with. Due to all the December hoo-ha I had no time to make a Christmas puzzle so sorry for that.

UPDATE7 January: A message from Project X's current owner Jason Rooth: "I haven’t started restoring it yet but hope too soon." More to follow soon.

Dented and scratched, but still alive - Project X was found in Australia after many years
Picture Jeroen Booij archive via Daren Worboys 

The car when it was just finished in 1965. Let's hope it will be restored now!
Picture Jeroen Booij archive

No comments:

Post a Comment